The COM Libraries will provide limited in-person service from August 23 - December 17, 2021
The COM Libraries will be open for visitors and curbside pickup of materials as follows. We will continue offering services remotely throughout the fall semester as well. Click for more information on Technology Lending and Library Textbook Program (LTP) textbooks.
The Kentfield Campus Library
- Open for visitors Monday through Thursday, 8 am to 2 pm
- Open for curbside pickup Monday through Thursday, 9 am to 5 pm and Fridays 10 am to 4 pm.
The Kentfield Library is located in Fusselman Hall. We recommend parking in Lot 6, 9, or 3. Click here for a Kentfield Campus Map.
Indian Valley Campus Library
- Open for visitors Monday and Tuesday, 8 am to 2 pm
- Open for curbside pickup Monday and Tuesday, 9 am to 3 pm
The Indian Valley Campus Library is located in Main Building 27, Room 124 on the First Floor. We recommend parking in Lot 1 or 2. Click here for an Indian Valley Campus Map.
Safety While Visiting the COM Libraries
- Complete the Symptom Screening daily before you access to campus.
- You must wear a mask at all times while inside buildings on campus. If you have a medical condition or disability that precludes you from wearing a facial covering, you must obtain accommodation for an alternate option by contacting Student Accessibility Services: email@example.com or call (415) 485-9406.
Visits may be limited to one hour per day or one hour per week as needed in order to provide opportunities for others needing to use the Library. Please continue to check this page for updates throughout the semester.