Map the Bay: UC Berkeley Earth Sciences & Map Library's 2021 Mapmaking Contest
UC Berkeley's Earth Sciences & Map Library welcomes you to their second annual mapmaking contest! All Bay Area college students are invited to participate by creating maps--both real and imagined--of the Bay Area.
Note these important dates:
- March 1, 2021: Contest Opens at 12pm (noon)
- April 9, 2021: Contest Closes at 12am (midnight)
- April 9 - 23, 2021: Judging; Selection of Finalists
- April 24, 2021: CalDay / Public Voting Begins
- April 24 - May 1, 2021: Public voting
- May 5, 2021: Winners Announced!
Four winning entrants will receive a $50 gift card. Maps will also be featured in the Map the Bay online exhibit and be reproduced on print-from-home postcards.
Learn more about the contest and see 2020 results: https://guides.lib.berkeley.edu/mapthebay
Follow along on Twitter for updates: https://twitter.com/geolibraryucb
Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org